Tilley Endurables, a Canadian company, was founded in 1980 by Alex Tilley who designed his first hat in his early 40’s.
Tilley makes a range of beautiful hats and clothing that are suitable for a range of activities.
Tilley hats are made in Canada using durable, high quality materials, which is why Tilley hats are guaranteed for life.
That alone is a great reason to buy a Tilley hat, but it does not end there, because Tilley promises that should your hat ever wear out, they will replace it at no charge, and if lost or stolen Tilley will replace your hat at 50% cost.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out; Insured against loss for 2 years – all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given;
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Available in other colors
- Brim Size: Front: 3.5″, Back 3.5″, Sides 2.5″
- Fabric made from 100% supplex nylon. Mesh made from 100% Polyester