Dave Munson, founder of the company, designed his first bag in 1999 while living in Mexico as an English teacher. He needed a strong bag to carry school books.
A while later, in the United States, his well-loved bag caught a lot of people’s attention. So, Munson returned to Mexico to have other bags made. He began selling them on Ebay, and soon after from his own website.
They pride themselves on using full grain leather, which is the natural surface of the leather that comes with marks and scars. It will only become more attractive and beautiful as it ages. It is the best quality leather, and therefore the only one good enough for Saddleback.
Click here to know more about their 100 year warranty.
- Crafted from 100% Full Grain Leather
- Chestnut and Black now shipping with RFID shielding
- Slim bifold profile designed to easily distribute credit cards and stay flat
- 6 curved credit card slots with 2 hidden pockets behind the slots
- 1 large pocket holds cash and receipts
- Wallet case must be included if returning wallet
- Wallet case warranty information
- Compare the bifold sizes (Large, Medium, and Small) here
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Closed: 4 ½” W x 3 ½” H
- Open: 8 ¾” W x 3 ½” H
- 0.2 pounds