Dave Munson, founder of the company, designed his first bag in 1999 while living in Mexico as an English teacher. He needed a strong bag to carry school books.
A while later, in the United States, his well-loved bag caught a lot of people’s attention. So, Munson returned to Mexico to have other bags made. He began selling them on Ebay, and soon after from his own website.
They pride themselves on using full grain leather, which is the natural surface of the leather that comes with marks and scars. It will only become more attractive and beautiful as it ages. It is the best quality leather, and therefore the only one good enough for Saddleback.
Click here to know more about their 100 year warranty.
- Crafted from 100% Full Grain Leather
- 4 credit card slots that will hold multiple cards each
- 1 ID window with no plastic to get cloudy or crack and makes it easy to pull ID out
- 1 large pouch keeps coins and other small items secure
- 2 large pockets behind the pouch that can hold a checkbook, cash, passport, and receipts
- Wraparound closure keeps all contents secure and provides quick access to things you need most
- Perfect for the front pocket of a jacket or blazer
- Wallet case must be included if returning wallet
- Wallet case warranty information
- Available in other colors
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Holds up to 13 cards, 3 in each pocket and an ID
- Closed: 7 ¼” W x 3 ¾” H x ¾” D
- Open: 7 ¼” W x 11” H
- 0.4 pounds