Since its humble beginning as a boutique shop selling good quality climbing gear in 1973, Patagonia has grown into an industry leader with an extensive range of outdoor clothing and gear. Over the years Patagonia has maintained its goal to produce the best product without causing harm, and to help our beautiful planet by encouraging and implementing “greener” solutions.
Patagonia makes an effort to produce high quality gear and clothing, that is made to last and can be repaired. This results in a reduction in wastage, needless consumption and manufacturing, as well as encouraging customers to think about purchases as a long term investment.
Patagonia offers a lifetime guarantee on their products.
- 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Deep-pile fleece with recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Slim fit, Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket.