Since its humble beginning as a boutique shop selling good quality climbing gear in 1973, Patagonia has grown into an industry leader with an extensive range of outdoor clothing and gear. Over the years Patagonia has maintained its goal to produce the best product without causing harm, and to help our beautiful planet by encouraging and implementing “greener” solutions.
Patagonia makes an effort to produce high quality gear and clothing, that is made to last and can be repaired. This results in a reduction in wastage, needless consumption and manufacturing, as well as encouraging customers to think about purchases as a long term investment.
Patagonia offers a lifetime guarantee on their products.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop.