Since its humble beginning as a boutique shop selling good quality climbing gear in 1973, Patagonia has grown into an industry leader with an extensive range of outdoor clothing and gear. Over the years Patagonia has maintained its goal to produce the best product without causing harm, and to help our beautiful planet by encouraging and implementing “greener” solutions.
Patagonia makes an effort to produce high quality gear and clothing, that is made to last and can be repaired. This results in a reduction in wastage, needless consumption and manufacturing, as well as encouraging customers to think about purchases as a long term investment.
Patagonia offers a lifetime guarantee on their products.
- Upper and Outsole
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available. Water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.