Since its humble beginning, as a boutique shop selling good quality climbing gear in 1973, Patagonia has grown into an industry leader with an extensive range of outdoor clothing and gear. Over the years, Patagonia has maintained its goal to produce the best product without causing harm, and to help our beautiful planet by encouraging and implementing “greener” solutions.
Patagonia makes an effort to produce high quality gear and clothing, that is made to last and can be repaired. This results in a reduction in wastage, needless consumption and manufacturing, as well as encouraging customers to think about purchases as a long term investment.
Patagonia offers a lifetime guarantee on their products.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
- Available in other colours