Outdoor research was founded by scientist/adventurer Ron Gregg after an event in which a failure in a pair of gaiters caused his partner to be airlifted off the glacier that they were on due to frostbite.
Ron decided that he could improve the current outdoor gear that failed so dismally and so founded Outdoor Research. A company which focuses on the journey, the adventure, and aims to provide the best gear possible to make it more enjoyable.
With such a beginning and with principles like these it is not surprising that Outdoor Research offers an infinite guarantee on their quality products.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Right-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Internal Front Stormflap, Carabiner Loop, Brushed Tricot Back of Hand Inside Pockets, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Available in other colours
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Fabric: 100% polyester 20D ripstop shell 100% nylon 44D embossed taffeta lining, 650 fill power responsibly sourced goose down insulation
- Center Back Length: 29˝ / 74 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 15.4oz / 435g (L)