Darn Tough has been making socks since its humble beginning as Cabot Hosiery, a family owned business that started in 1978, in Vermont USA. With a design philosophy that seeks to produce the best quality sock in the world, Darn Tough is constantly trying to further improve their already impressive designs.
Darn Tough socks are engineered to last. By using the best quality and durable “Merino wool” fiber, blending it with other state of the art materials, and providing high density knitting along with a whole range of other features, Darn tough is able to offer an “unconditional lifetime guarantee” on all their products.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex