Since its humble beginning as a boutique shop selling good quality climbing gear in 1973, Patagonia has grown into an industry leader with an extensive range of outdoor clothing and gear. Over the years Patagonia has maintained its goal to produce the best product without causing harm, and to help our beautiful planet by encouraging and implementing “greener” solutions.
Patagonia makes an effort to produce high quality gear and clothing, that is made to last and can be repaired. This results in a reduction in wastage, needless consumption and manufacturing, as well as encouraging customers to think about purchases as a long term investment.
Patagonia offers a lifetime guarantee on their products.
- 100% polyester (30% recycled) deep-pile, double-faced fleece
- Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Trim and lining: 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is bluesign® approved
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece
- Long, lean vest with tonal taffeta trim at front zip and pockets
- Full-length front zipper with stand-up collar
- Soft polyester lining in tonal colors